Waiting

Very soon, Monday at the latest, I will know whether the green card course will be held or not. Eva who is responsible for the course sent me an email telling me that 5 people are confirmed but they are supposed to be seven in order for the course to take place... She had asked the riding club if they could hold it anyway and was awaiting their answer.

God I hope it will be ok! Like I've said before, it's so freaking hard to find a course to participate in and I really need to get my card this fall if I want to be able to compete within the next year.

The only reason why I would be glad if it did not take place would be my horrifying economical situation... ^^

Please please pleeeeease!!

Comments