40 things before 40
Since I've reached 30, I will need a new list of achievements for the next milestone; 40.
Even thinking of that number gives me the shakes.
Anyway, prepared as always, here is my 40-before-40 list.
2. Eat at the Fat Duck.
3. Hike up another mountain.
4. Record a song in a studio.
5. Grow a plant from seed to fully in bloom.
Cruise in Alaska in 2018!
7. Read all the books in my bookshelf.
Trip with Vanja and the caravan - best shopping trip ever!
9. Visit Galapagos.
10. Attend a masquerade.
11. Get a divers certificate.
Oculus Rift is in the house.
13. Pay off my student loan.
Gift from Anna 2017 - thanks!
Visit in March 2019 with Dave!
Hike in Coromandel, 2017
17. Experience a crazy storm!
18. Get lost in a sunflower field
19. Stay at big old castle for a weekend
20. Do 48 hours of no-technology
21. Do indoor skydiving
22. Go dogsledding
23. See a crystal clear sky full of stars
24. Go to Paris
Work kick-off 2018
26. Attend a OCR (Obstacle Course Race)
27. Go to New York and shop until I drop
28. Go to Japan
29. Finish watching Pretty Little Liars
Best. show. EVER.
30. Bake an amazing cake, might become a #nailedit
Russel Peters, Stockholm 2018
32. Clean all photos on my PC, approx 160 gb.
David Haines did 2 tricks with me during the Alaska trip AND I got my dream fulfilled when Brynolf&Ljung took me on stage and outside on camera.
34. Visit a haunted location
35. Go on an hot air balloon
36. Attend a wine tasting
37. Clean out the cellar storage once more - live even lighter!
38. Get a ribbon on a real show jumping competition with Trygve
39. Finish my huge cross stitch I've been working on since 2014.
40. Finish my book for Young Adults.