So today is the day. The big 2.5.
I have 5 years to complete this list, 30 things to do before I turn 30.
1. Buy a horse.
2. Compete in, and win, a 1,20 show jumping competition.
3. Get my drivers license.
4. Marry Mathias.
5. Go on a roadtrip throughout Europe.
6. Resolve my issues with my dad.
7. Move to a new, bigger, apartment and design it according to mine and Mathias' wishes.
8. Learn to play the guitar or the piano.
9. Record an album in a studio.
10. Go to Italy with Mathias.
11. Go on a horseback riding vacation in Canada or another awesome place.
12. Dance all night and party like it's 1999.
13. Do some kind of charity work, preferable for women.
14. Start doing oil paintings again.
15. Write another monologue.
16. Really clean out the attic and get rid of all the stuff I don't want to keep. Live light!
17. Learn how to do crocheting.
18. Learn to do the splits and a front handspring.
19. Finish my laser treatments for permanent hair removal.
20. Go see a chiropractor and get help with my shoulders and neck.
21. Go on a crazy shoppingspree at NK.
22. Get a job.
23. Get my green card.
24. Play trough a Nancy Drew game without any help from in-game hints, walkthoughs or other sources.
25. Write a song.
26. Go on a long hike in the north of sweden or norway.
27. Do snowboarding.
28. See northern lights.
29. Go back to New Zealand.
30. Put all the things that makes me feel bad today behind me.