40 things before 40
Since I've reached 30, I will need a new list of achievements for the next milestone; 40.
Even thinking of that number gives me the shakes.
Anyway, prepared as always, here is my 40-before-40 list.
2. Eat at the Fat Duck.
3. Hike up another mountain.
4. Record a song in a studio.
5. Grow a plant from seed to fully in bloom.
Cruise in Alaska in 2018!
7. Read all the books in my bookshelf.
Trip with Vanja and the caravan - best shopping trip ever!
9. Visit Galapagos.
10. Attend a masquerade.
Turns out my operated ear cant equalize. Will never be able to dive. Passed the course and managed to do the very shallow dives though....
Oculus Rift is in the house.
13. Pay off my student loan.
Gift from Anna 2017 - thanks!
Visit in March 2019 with Dave!
Hike in Coromandel, 2017
17. Experience a crazy storm!
18. Get lost in a sunflower field.
19. Stay at big old castle for a weekend.
20. Do 48 hours of no-technology.
Check! Did it with Dave as his birthday present 2019. Was a bit dissapointing to be honest.
22. Go dogsledding.
23. See a crystal clear sky full of stars.
Trip with Dave, 2019
Work kick-off 2018
26. Attend a OCR (Obstacle Course Race).
27. Go to New York and shop until I drop.
28. Go to Japan.
29. Finish watching Pretty Little Liars.
Best. show. EVER.
30. Bake an amazing cake, might become a #nailedit.
Russel Peters, Stockholm 2018
32. Clean all photos on my PC, approx 160 gb.
David Haines did 2 tricks with me during the Alaska trip AND I got my dream fulfilled when Brynolf&Ljung took me on stage and outside on camera.
34. Visit a haunted location.
Check! Hunter Valley in the sunrise, 2019.
Done and drank. In a real wineyard in Hunter Valley, none the less!
I hardly own any 'stuff' anymore - it is truly amazing.
38. Get a ribbon on a real show jumping competition with Trygve.
It's done... I can hardly believe it!
40. Finish my book for Young Adults.